Sunday, April 29, 2007

The blog comes to and end...or does it?

Is this it for my blog? I've never kept up with one as long as I have for this class. I know that's sad considering there is only a few posts, but now that I have become somewhat accustomed to posting, I'll sort of miss it. Of course there's nothing stopping me from continuing, other than no one will read it and anyone who would I'd feel sorry for them. I hope anyone who did read this over the course of the course enjoyed the absurdity of all my blatherings. I know I did. I think I'll start up a blog on facebook or myspace or adultfriendfinder or one of those places and see where it goes. I'll do one from the perspective of a mail order bride from Scandinavia living in the south who wants to be a senator. Or maybe I'll try writing from a black dude's point of view since everyone in my class seems to think I decend from Africa. Either way, the blogging must continue regardles of audience, ethic, or talent. Good luck to everyone in my class and if I knew what any of you looked like I'd say hi to you in the real world. Until then, accept this virtual high-five and peace be with ye.